Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lovely Sunday

Jaho goodies

Fresh nails

Finals are breathing down my neck, so my Sunday was filled with little treats like a delish grand mocha orange latte from the neighborhood coffee shop Jaho for me and a black eye for the roomie.  How cute are those coffee sleeves?  I then decided to take a break from working on projects to paint my nails.  I did a base coat of Secret Admirer from Orly's Love Collection.  It's a nice peachy nude perfect for spring.  Then I went back with Goldeneye by OPI.  It's from their metallic collection and is my favorite glitter polish.  It goes on smooth and gives you solid coverage within a coat or two.  I took some inspiration from Pinterst (of course) and did a fun angled french manicure.  I don't know about you, but freshly painted nails always helps me feel super put together, which is exactly what I need being so swamped with work this week!  Wish me luck.


3 comments:

  1. Good luck you little cute person!!!!!!

    LOVE-- Tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girlies!! fighting my way back from a crashed hardrive :( booooo

    ReplyDelete