Thursday, February 20, 2014

Where I Live

So despite that pain that it was to move the moment I got back to the city, the amazing part is the apartment I found. I feel insanely lucky to be fresh out of college and in a place I ADORE and plan to stay in for quite some time. That being said, we plan to decorate slowly and deliberately. Check out the move in pics so you can get a feel for what I'll be working with...





There is also a nice wide entry way, a long closet that runs the width of the living room, and an awesome walk in closet in the bedroom. I am soooo happy to be in a place that has high ceilings, hardwoods, granite counters, plenty of storage and tons of light as it is south facing and is just two blocks from Golden Gate Park. Like I said, could not be more lucky!!! Now to create some mood boards...


No comments:

Post a Comment