Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dinner Party


Last night my boyfriend and I had some awesome people over for a delish dinner and good company. Among the guests? My sister of course, her fiance, and two new friends that I feel like I've known for years. I was sure to grab some fresh flowers I arranged in a mason jar and two decorative water decanters to make the night feel extra special.


I love having our salvaged window above the dining table so I can draw something fitting for any occasion, or use it as an everyday memo board. The night's theme? Eat up!


Of course I needed a martini while I got cooking in the kitchen... Having a bartender boyfriend sure does come in handy!


The night most definitely called for some Chloe + Isabel jewels. I love the pearl and pike pieces, classic but totally edgy and effortless at the same time!


My sis and Abby prepped salad in the kitchen (thanks girls!) and then we all enjoyed an awesome lasagna I somewhat made up on the fly.


Here is the recipe, so feel free to give it a go! Lasagna is awesome in that the prep isn't all that tough, and then you just let the oven take over from there. Plus, leftovers... ;)


                           *Lasagna photo from theKitchn

                    Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment